We advise you to visit this page every time you visit Indiatourismpoint.com to update yourself with any changes made.
We Collect User Data to Improve Our Services Continually
We may or may not collect the following data of users:
- IP address
- Contact information with email address.
- Preferences and interests
- Trend of activities (online behavior) to make purchases
We Collect users’ data for the following objectives
- To understand users’ needs better To improve the offered products and services
- To send promotional emails to keep you informed about the latest
- To send the information you might be interested in
- To contact you for surveys
- To invite you to participate in market research campaigns
- To optimize the website in line of tracked online behaviors and preferences
Securing the collected data
Indiatourismpoint.com promises to secure all the collected data and to keep it confidential. We apply the best practices to prevent any unauthorized access and possible data theft.
Links to other websites
Indiatourismpoint.com contains external links that may take you to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, security, and privacy protection policies of these websites. Visits to referred websites are not governed by any of our business policy.
Sharing your personal data
You have the privilege to restrict the collection and use of your personal information. You can do this by filling a simple form on the website. If you have agreed for sharing your information already but now you want to back your decision, email us your request; our technical experts will incorporate the required changes to your privacy. Indiatourismpoint.com doesn’t lease, sell, or distribute the users’ personal information to third-party, unless, we get the permission. We can do so if the state laws demand for it. We can use your personal information for promotional, marketing, mailing, and updating purposes.